Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Does not close the line

Discussion in 'Windows' started by iopas, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iopas

Hi,

I use the 3CX Phone from a remote site and everything works fine except one think. After the hung up, the line is still open. I use patton 4552 and I can see the line Led to blink. Is there any solution?

Thanks.

2. 888Mike

Had this problem with an FXO gateway, not sure if the T1 gateways have similar settings but ensure "Loop-Break" is enabled in your T1 disconnect Settings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. iopas

Thank you,

It is not possible to set loop-break parameter on a ISDN media gateway (SN4552) because digital telephony doesn't use this parameter.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are there any other options within the gateway, for dropping the call, after,say, a predetermined amount of silence?

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Try and find the correct Disconnection Tone for your Gateway here: http://www.3amsystems.com/
    Configure it correctly and it will disconnect calls correctly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. iopas

Sorry LeonidasG but I can not find the disconnect tone for any gateway in this site. There is only a World PSTN Database but without data for Greece.

I have asked Patton for the right disconnect tone but I have not any answer yet.

Why the problem faced only in remote extensions and not when I call mobile phones?

How I will change the disconnect tone?

Thank you.

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you needed the Greek Disconnection tone you should of just asked :p

I mean my name does say: Leonidas after all.

400@-30,400@-30;4(0.38/0.38/1+2)

8. iopas

Thank you Leonidas. I know that you are from Cyprus. :)

An now, what can I do with disconnect tone that you gave me?

9. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You can go in your Patton's settings and find a setting that either says: "Busy Tone" or "Disconnection Tone" and paste the Tone there. It might need some Re-Arranging because for some models the tone format has to be different.

10. iopas

ok, I will do it.

I have the same problem when I call from a SIP provider (http://www.viva.gr). Is there any solution?

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.