Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Doesn't rotate

Discussion in 'Android' started by scott, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott

I have a Samsung Moment with Android 2.1 and 3CXPhone 14 and when I pulled out the keyboard to input my connection information for my profile the screen did not rotate. It was not a deal breaker but it was fun reading sideways as I typed before I flipped it upright to check my entries.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Yes this is a known issue to us.
    We still haven't implemented the cool feature of screen flipping as we are currently involved in fighting off all the bugs that are being reported by Android / 3CXPhone users.

New features like that will be implemented, just not right now as Functionality precedes Features in terms of priority. :|

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. scott

No problem, I was just bringing it up as I didn't see it in the forum when I read through. At least, not until after I posted it and was reading through a second time.

Just something to keep on the back burner when everything else is happy, that it would be nice to have the screen rotate when the keyboard is out during profile editing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.