Doorphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dlazure, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlazure

Anyone installed some doorphone ? Do we need to connect it as an analog station ?

2. snowsam

I'm not sure where you are located, but when I researched them late last fall for a USA install, I had a hard time finding a SIP door device that was available in the USA market. I considered analog, but then in the end we installed a wireless doorbell instead.

3. dlazure

i am located in canada, thaks i will look into sip doorphone

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

This request has come up before. Do a search through the forum, I seem to recall someone providing some links to a system that they had used/recommended. If you are talking about a multi-tenant (apartment building type system), then it might be less expensive to go with a conventional analogue unit and an ATA.

5. dlazure

Im talking about a doorphone for a loading dock not for apartments

6. m1singh

Try this

http://www.thetelecomspot.com/algo-8028-sip-compatible-doorphone-intercom.html

7. elytronic

2N Helios should work well. Video should also work with both Grandstream GXV3140 and Cisco SPA525. I plan to test it soon.

8. snowsam

Attached is my rough research from months back...

Attached Files:

9. netswork

netswork Active Member

The 2n phones are the nicest looking ones I have seen. Valcom makes good products, we use their paging equipment but have never used one of their door phones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

I don't know how true ... but the UK Sales guy for CyberData has told me that their SIP door entry unit is 3CX compatible. Looks to be a good strong unit with or without an entry control keypad ...

http://www.cyberdata.net/products/voip/digitalanalog/intercomkeypadv3/index.html

Manuals and userguides are pretty comprehensive and straight-forward. looks to be easy enough to set up on 3CX.

best regards ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.