Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

double digital receptionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mckey415, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mckey415

hi!

i have the following problem. i have 3cx installed and configured with dlink dvg 3004s media gateway connecting it to panasonic kx tda 200 pbx. in 3cx i created a digital receptionist and configured the pstn lines to forward all incoming calls this digital receptionist. now from my desk phone, connected to panasonic pbx, i dial the number of the line dlink is connected to and first i hear the "Please dial extention number (and then something in chineese)" message then i dial any 3cx extension number and then hear the voice message from the digital receptionist that i created, then i dial the 3cx extension and the call is forwarded correctly.

so is it behaviour by design or some kind of bug?

2. mckey415

i investigated this problem i little bit further. seems that it's a dlink biult in ivr. anybody knows how to disable it?

3. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Please try to config DLINK gateway hotline to 3CX extension or DR number. It works at DLINK DVG-7022S gateway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mckey415

yes, i already solved this problem and it really was about configuring hot lines

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.