Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Downgrade 3cx v15 sp4 to sp3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by choimarc, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choimarc

Hello,

I think the latest sp4 update has broken my multiple sip trunks. I would like to downgrade to sp3. How do I do that ? The real question is where can I download a 3cx v15 sp3 installation file ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Install an image of 3CXPhoneSystem15.exe with SP3, if you have kept one, otherwise send me a PM to send you a copy, and restore a backup you might have kept of your configuration with SP3. Downgrade of configuration from a SP4 backup may not work

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @choimarc

Could you tell us a bit more about your configuration and what the issue is? maybe there is an easier solution rather than un-installing and re-installing

4. choimarc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.