Downgrade firmware on Snom D765 triggers update by 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Clients' started by ap0, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ap0

ap0

Hello,

yesterday I have updated the firmware to the latest version that is available on 3CX. Unfortunatly after that upate I cannot use CTI anymore. More specificly I cannot select any number in the Windows client and start the call on the desk phone. With the prior firmware all was working well.

On the web interface of the phone I can danwoload the firmware that was running prior on the phone and the installation works. But as soon as the update is done and the phone is reprovisioned it downloads the latest firmware again.

My guess is that the firmware was updated but the 3CX server itself is not jetzt updated to 15.5. AFAIK it is still running on 15.0. I currently cannot update the server software to the latest version.

Is there any option in the phones configuration file where I can disable this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @ap0

Did you upgrade the firmware from the management console? Are you using the latest supported for V15?
    If yes then you probably need to update the templates of the phones as well to the supported version for v15.
    If you are using custom templates you should try using the default template.

3. ap0

ap0

Hello @YiannisH_3CX ,

yes I have updated the firmware through the management console. I am using the latest template for the current installation which is 15.0.62928.5. It is a customized template but using the default did not help either.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.