Download 3CX Plugin for SugarCRM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jlabuelo, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlabuelo

Hi all

We are using SugarCRM Community 6.2 and 3CX free version. We have taken a look to this post about the integration of SugarCRM and 3CX:

And we would like to download, install it and give it a try. Do you know where we can download this plugin and a set of instructions to get it working? Also in the post says that we can try it for free for 30 days but then we would have to pay a license fee every month... where can we get this prices from?

Thanks a lot in advance

2. nbailey

nbailey Member

pricing info is on the main page under "pricing" or linked here: http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing.html

if you need more info please send me a PM and I will be in touch.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jlabuelo

Hello

Thanks a lot for your help Nate. Just let me ask you a couple of questions more as I see you know much mor than me about this functionality. We would like to integrate our SugarCRM CE configuration with 3CX in order to do almost all the functionalities that are described in the http://www.3cx.com/blog/myphone/sugarcrm-integration/ guide.

However there is one functionality that we will nee to achieve that we are not sure it would be able with 3CX CRM Integration plugin.

What we would also need to get is

a) Get the ability to route the inbound calls to the agent that 1) is available, 2) from those that are available, assign the inbound call to the agent that has less inbound calls assigned (loged in the CRM),

b) If there is no agent available, keep the inbound call in the queue until there is one available, and then route the call again as explained in option a).

I mean, is there any way, somehow, even if the we need to customize our SugarCRM to introduce routing rules for inbound calls, or the maximun we can get is to get the call to ring all agents and if none is available to stay in the queue.

Is there any manual or documentation that explains this?

Also, just to finish with the post, will the 3CX CRM Integration plugin work with 3CX V7.1.7139.0 Community?. And with SugarCRM CE V6.5?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.