• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

downloading call recordings off the iPhone 4GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

saunders

Reaction score
Hello,

I use the the 3CX VoiP app on my iPhone 4gs. I activated the "record call" feature, and that works well. When I click on the call history, the only options I get are to either "play" or "delete" the call recording. Does anyone know how I can save these recordings onto my PC (Windows 7)? When I sync my iPhone in iTunes, the call recordings are NOT captured in either voicemails or music!

thanks for any support and advice :D ,

James

Hi, your Recordings are not saved on your iPhone they are saved on your Server in the folder
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Recordings\

Keep in mind that the ProgramData folder is hidden by default so you must enable the view hidden files and folders option in windows to be able to see it. I hope this helped you if you have any more inquiries let me know

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately it does not help for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I found the c:program data, but there is no 3CX sub-folder in it. This is perffectly understandable since the 3cx software and data fully resides in my iPhone, not in my PC. Secondly, the call recording is saved (somewhere) in my iPhone, since I've been able to replay it (on the iPhone) several times.

My problem is that I need to replay the audio file on a proper audio player, not in the 3CX application. This is because I have a one-hour calls that I need to write-up. In the 3CX app, you cannot listen and pause (while you write-up), nor can you fast-forward to where you left off....you can only Play or Delete! And if the ohone rings or alarm goes off while you listen, 3CX stops the Plaing, and so you have to start playback from the beginning all over again!!!

Any suggestions would be helpful and very much appreciated!

Thanks
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.