Draytek V3300 with FXO card

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by abkxpres, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abkxpres

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie to 3CX. I recently found this on the web and is very interested to find an alternative to my existing linux IP phone system.

I've downloaded the trial version in my Win 7 machine and was setting my existing Linksys SPA 942 phone to work extension in now time. I love how 3CX works and perform quite reliable. Here comes my next challenge:

I have got a Draytek V3300 with FXO and FXS card modules installed and plugged a normal phone line into the FXO port. How could i configure this trial 3CX server to dial out thru' the Draytek gateway. Similar for dialling in.

All assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards

KIM

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Here is the link to support for various hardware. The problem with any "card" type adapter is, 3CX being Windows based, having drivers supported by the Windows version that you are using. Many are only made for use with Linux.

Keep in mind that just because a piece of hardware isn't listed as being supported, doesn't mean it wont work (as long as you have drivers), it just means it hasn't been tested to work.

3. abkxpres

Sorry, didn't see any link. I would need some advice on what to setup if Draytek V3300 is supported or compatible.

Thanks a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.