Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Draytek Vigor 2820Vsn - FXO port

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TotallyVoIP, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotallyVoIP

Hi
    I've just got one of these to test, as a client wants a home worker to have their local PSTN line linked back to the main system.

The alternative is a simple 1 port FXO (3102 etc etc) but being half literate they have identified this single box solution for ADSL and FXO. I've had a quick look, not yet tried it, but has anyone configured one fo these for 3CX, or even for any PBX scenario.

This will be used in a remote site (VPN/3CX proxy tunnel most probable configuration), any tips/hints/configs/known issues would be really appreciated.
    thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jeremyisherwood

I've been trying to set this up for two weeks, with no joy.

I've been using a pair of Draytek 2820vn's with a VPN between each end. Snom 821's. Phone at remote end sometimes registers sometimes rings and now and again I get audio.

No too happy with the whole thing. I will be keeping my eye on your post for a solution, hope it comes soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.