Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Dropped Conference Call when Office Hours becomes active

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by neville, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neville

neville New Member

I have had a couple of cases where a client starts a conference call using the conference bridge before office hours begins. When the system hits office hours, the entire conference is dropped.

Any thoughts on this or is it a bug?

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Not a bad case. It would be interesting to see, it could be an issue or completely unrelated.
    We'll check into it.

So you're outside office hours and you start a simple 2-3 way conference and once IN office hours hits, you're disconnected?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. neville

neville New Member

Yes, 3 people on the call. The more I investigate, the more I suspect it was a network issue and not a 3CX issue. I'll keep you updated if it happens again.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

We've checked this internally. Everything looks fine client side. Looks like you're right, it must be a network issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.