• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

DST on V14

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyonAdmiral

Free User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand why my phones have not adjusted their time. My building has a combination of 90% Cisco 79xx and Polycom 33x phones. Since the time change here in the U.S., the phones are still an hour behind.

Friday the 17th was a scheduled network maintenance day, 3CX services were restarted, the VM was restarted and even the switches were rebooted to allow the phones to restart and re-provision. They still show the time as being off one hour.

I've gone through Troubleshooting->Parameters and set the DST settings to reflect current values.

I don't recall having this issue last year and am wondering if there is something I missed...

Thanks,
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.