Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DTMF all of a sudden does not work

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3cx-user, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3cx-user

I just installed 3CX last week and got it all setup and configured using nexVortex but when I came in this morning to test it out when you call the system and get the auto attendent it will not do anything when you dial an extention number. I looked at the server status log and didn't see any enteries there were it was having an issue... I'm sure if I restart the server it will start working again but I would like to find the root to the problem so this does not happen when we switch this to a live system. Any help would be appreciated....

2. 3cx-user

Actually I just found the source to the problem.... someone recommended that I switch to stunserver.org as our STUN server but after performing a firewall test it said it the STUN server was failing... after switching back to 3CX STUN server it started working again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.