DTMF broken + External Speaker issue - Samsung Galaxy S

Discussion in 'Android' started by shauntf, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shauntf

The current version of 3CX for Android fixed a few things with the Galaxy S, however it broke the DTMF functionality.

DTMF codes simply are not being sent through at all anymore.

My SIP provider has a DTMF testing number, it is receiving no codes at all. I also can not do anything when dialing into my voicemail gateway to check messages, as menu options are not being received.

Also, after the first phone call, there is a bug where subsequent dialing of new numbers comes through the External speaker on the back of the phone, extremely loudly. It only happens on subsequent dialing. If the app is exited, and restarted, the initial dialing is OK and comes through only quietly on earpiece.

Galaxy S GT-I9000, build ECLAIR.DTJG4

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Regarding your DTMF issues, i have tested the app with some local provider's VoiceMail boxes and the 3CXPhonesystem and everything seems to be in order.
    Can you possibly check your 3CXPhone's settings? This may possibly be an issue with the way your Provider accepts DTMF, some providers want DTMF to be sent to them in a different way than the rest.

Profile > YourExtension > Advanced > DTMF and play around with the DTMF to see which option suits you best.

Regarding the Dialpad tones coming out loud, that is a known issue that is set to be fixed for the next Android Version Release.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.