Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Dual dial tone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ken estrada, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken estrada

Sir,

I have a Grandstream 4108 connected to 3cx. and I get dual dial tone in incoming.

example. Is when a caller called the Pilot number or Vanity number the caller will hear 2 ring and then it will be changed by a dial tone. if the caller will wait in the dial tone after 10secs the caller will get a dead air for about 5sec then busy tone. But if the customer press 3-7 digits of number in the dial tone that's the time the caller will hear the DIgital Receptionist I made. Can anyone help me how to solve this problem. Thanks,

Ken

2. paul1

It sounds like your Grandstream is not configured properly. On the FXO Lines tab take a look at "Unconditional Call Forward to VOIP"

The User ID should look something like ch1-8:10004+; (In this case 10004 is the SIP User ID of the first Channel.)
    The Sip Server should look something like ch1-8:p1;
    The Sip Destination Port should look something like ch1-8:p1;

3. ken estrada

Sir,

tnx for the reply i will check that. i think i did not indicate the sip user id as the first channel. thanks again. :)

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.