• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

duplicate key violates unique constraint

Status
Not open for further replies.

5qg4

Reaction score
I got this error after upgraded to Version 3.1-BETA Build 2295 17th June 2007. Please advice.

22:06:47.953 DBPostgressAccessor::putHistory ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "history_pkey"

Hi what version did you upgrade from ?

It seems someting is amiss in your history table. You may need to fix your database or a more simple solution would be to install over your old database and restore a backup (if you posses one)

It upgraded from Build v3.0.1928.0 - 27th April 2007

The problem seems fixed by restore a backup config file.

The error message seems not found again.

I would like to know that error will cause any impact to the phone system. Since the phone system working fine even the error appear.

Thanks.

That error is pointing towards trouble in your history table.

Try generating call logs and see what happens. If a restore fixed it and you call logs are fine I would say that you can rest assured that the issue is resolved.

Yes. The issue should be resolved. There is no abnormal transition at call log, it seems normal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.