• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Duplicated Call cost entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

daktur

Reaction score
Hi All,

Really need your help.

By mistake I have imported a call cost file with duplicate entries and every time I need to add new call costs it do not let me save until I delete all the duplicated costs.

That would be fine if I had to do it once, but The duplicated entries are back every time I access the call cost table inside the Admin Console.

Is there any way I can fix it to stop prompting me to delete de same duplicated costs over and over? I waste about 30 mins to do it, it is really annoying.

Additionally, every time I want to add new costs, It let me add only 2 at a time and no more. When I insert 2 new, if I click Add new cost it erases the second one. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ariel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: David R. Rojas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.