Dutch language options in the Snom M700

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by axudar1, Mar 31, 2017.

Dutch language options in the Snom M700 5 5 2votes
5/5, 2 votes

1. axudar1

My client has several M700's hanging in a multi cell solution. I changed the configuration to v15 with the auto provisioning method. But when I change the language to dutch on the handsets (M65), it will automatically set back to english. My question is:

Can you add the dutch language option in the provisioning templates for the M700?

tvdir likes this.
  2. Gerhard

Dear all,

in addition to above post, i would like to mention that the Snom M700 and M300 do have the "Dutch" as language factory installed.
    the handset can be set to the dutch language, but is overwritten by the system, only when the set is manually registered the language setting is maintained. looking forward to any comment on this.

3. tvdir

+1! In earlier versions we created a custom template only to change the language to Dutch, but using the new DECT provisioning method in v15, this isn't possible anymore :(

4. tvdir

Update: I found the snomM700.fxs.xml file which I could edit to add Dutch. Probably it won't be supported, but now Dutch appears as extra languague when configuring the device.