DVG-6008S with 3CX SIP server

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Fritz.Kahn, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fritz.Kahn

Hi Guy's

I currently have a DVG-6008S VOIP Gateway and 3CX SIP software. I am unabel to get the PSTN lines registered on the SIP server, however internal call's to extensions are working fine.
    Does anyone know how to setup the VOIP Gateway or SIP server to register/see the PSTN lines?

When I call the Gateway, I get the default greeting "enter phone number", when I enter the IP address the phone ring's. How can I get this to forward automatically?

All help is appreciated.

Thanx

Fritz

2. matthijsolislagers

matthijsolislagers New Member

3. nermano

On the Telephone Settings, use enable the HOT LINE and use extension numbers on each line identical of your line numbers on IP-PBX.
    It will work fine.

[]s

Nermano

4. Fritz.Kahn

Hey Nermano

Thanx for the advice, it worked!
    Can you answer one other question for me please...when I make a call or receive a call there is no voice both ends. This is with call's to a land line only, internal call's work fine 100%.

Thanx man

5. h2009

h2009 Member

Have you put on the options "PBX delivers Audio"? that may help you.

TBH im having a bit of problem with the audio and listening to voicemail (over the internet, internal network is fine) - can you do this ok?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Fritz.Kahn

Hey everyone, I finally got my VOIP system working...the problem was that RTP packets where being blocked.
    All I did was change the VOIP gateway to a different IP (LAN Side) from the network eg. LAN 192.168.1.* ; VOIP Gateway LAN IP 192.168.8.*

and that's it, then you gotta play with codec and impedence setting's but that's about it.

I still have to test voice mail and email notification...so whatch this space.

Thanx to all that help setup this whole project.

Cheers

7. nermano

Hi everybody,
    I have some DVG-6008S running with 3CX. It´s working well except for one thing:
    I split the gateway in 2 groups (4 lines PSTN and 4 lines for CellPhone Calls) creating 2 groups on 3CX as PBX Lines
    When 3CX wants to pick a FXO line for dial-out it get´s the first line (of 8 on DVG-6008s) despite of the group it belongs.
    3CX does not use the line (eg. 20004) but works with Gateway as it was an 8 line gateway.
    The solution for it would be set FXO Trunk Enable, but when I do that, 3CX does not make out-calls anymore..
    Any Ideias???

Nermano

8. kanshare

Hi Fritz,

I wonder could you do a back up of your configuration and mail it to me please? I just got one too. Very nice interface. Got the calls to enter the Voicegateway from PSTN and mobile. But i cant seem to get it to go to the 3cx pabx. I have got the gateway registered. Even can do registration per port as a separate gateway. But no such luck making calls reach the 3cx pabx or any extensions from 3cx to the gateway to the pstn line.

E-mail address is keith.nonis@kanshare.com

Thanks.

Regards

Keith

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.