Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

dynamic fields in the 3cx client

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by schiphorst, Jun 6, 2017.

1. schiphorst

sorry for my bad english,
    I have a other phone system the vertical wave, in this sytem you can set dynamic field in the client.
    When a caller press the 1 in a menu i can show in a extra field that the caller has presst the 1.
    Ore when the system is dowing a look up in a database i can set som titels in the client so the agent is getting more information.
    i think that this working in the queue with the VAD plugin.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

What is your question?
    Sounds like you need to developer an app with the 3cx Call Flow Designer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. schiphorst

My question is, can i get more information about a costumer in to the 3cx client.
    Example:
    i have a excel sheet ore database where all my costumers are in, in that list there are costumers that are bad in paying there bills.
    Now i what to make a lookup in the excel(by odbc) or database and the caller id is in the database then in my client i have a extra field that sade bad paying customer: Yes or NO.
    Or a emergency dokter office is being called, the patient is dailing the 1 in the menu i get in the client that the patient has dailed the 1.
    I get in my client: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!emergeny!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    i know bad english sorry