Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Dynamics configuration

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dieu2villejuif, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dieu2villejuif

Hello everyone,

I recently integrated and deployed the Dynamics CRM plugin in the client. I'm willing to automate the configuration of the plugin to ease the deployment. To do so, I tried to override the %appdata%\3CX Phone for Windows\3CXCRMUser.ini file with the information of my CRM server by executing a logon script.

My problem is that when the client starts on startup, the plugin doesn't seem to work (it does if I reboot the client, and the configuration is OK too), and when I try to go to Advanced Settings > Integration, nothing happens.

I wanted to know if I can modify information in the ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts\MicrosoftDynamicsCRM\OnPremiseAuthenticationConfigurationControl.cs without any problem?

Also, will it be possible to change those information in the 3CX management console ?

Thanks

2. dieu2villejuif

Found the solution to the problem!
    I was starting 3CX via a batch script, and somehow the "start" command didn't allow the plugin to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.