• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

E.164 problem ver.15 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

igpetkov

Reaction score
Hi, All!

I use 3CX version 15 Pro 8SC, and have a problem with my dialings.
My Voice Provider want to send:

-for national calls - in format “0+NDC+SNB” in my case 088xxxxxxx, where 88 is region code and xxxxxxx is a client number
-for international calls - 00 CountryCode RegionCode ClientNumber in my case 0035988xxxxxxx, where 359 is a country code, 88 is a region code and xxxxxxx is a client number.

But users of the PBX use there Smart Phones and there the saved phones are in format +35988xxxxxxx.

I set to use "Process E164 Numbers"
set my country code, choose "Remove if same Country"
and set "International Dial Code" 00

With this configuration I can dial international call with two type of dialing (004488xxxxxxx and +4488xxxxxxx), but when I dial national call in format +35988xxxxxxx the pbx send to my provider 88xxxxxxx without 0 and i can't dial.

It is fixed with adding 0 with "Add Prefix", and I can dial national calls in two formats (+35988xxxxxxx and 088xxxxxxx), but international calls can be dialed only in format 0044xxxxxxx, when I dial +44xxxxxxx, pbx send to my provider 00044xxxxxxx and call is failed.

Can I add prefix just for national calls or some other way to fix my problem?

Thank You

Call me, I have a solution. It is much simpler.
Orlin

Hi,

i'm very interested in the solution, did you get that fixed? We moved from a classic phone system to 3CX recently and this is really annoying :-(

thank you and kind regards

jan schreiber

Don't use E.164 modifications, fill-in only international dial code (00 or probably 011 in USA).
All modifications of the dialed number should be carried into outbound rules, at least this approach works for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.