Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

E-mail Sender Bug

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Molsen6, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Molsen6

Hi

There is a bug in e-mail sender module.

If you enter email adresses it can't contains ex. name@3it.com
    The problem is If there is a number after @ it doesn't work

/Michael

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi,

We'll investigate this and let you know.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Regards,

3. VAD_Support

Hi,

We have fixed this bug, thanks for your report.

Until the fix is released, you can avoid experiencing it storing the e-mail in a string variable, and use that string variable in the "To" property. Only constant strings are checked, so you should not receive the error message if you use a variable.

Regards,

4. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

VAD updates are not automatic, where should I check to see when updates are released?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. VAD_Support

Hi,

You can check in the download section:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/help/3cx-downloads/

And the change log page:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/vad-change-log/

When a new version is released, you will see the change log page updated with the new build number. Now the latest build is 2.0.3559. I think that the new build will be available in 2 weeks from now aproximately. But if you need the fix urgently, just let me know and I can send it to you before the official release is available...

6. callerID2010

Re: How to store record files and how to send it via E-mail

Hello everybody,

we are sitting in front of the 3CX VAD having a understanding problem. Please don*t laugh out load reading the following question: :shock: :p

we have build a MainFlow and tried to implement the Call Related Component >Record<. Can anyone please explain us how it is possible to record and store the recorded caller voice message-file into a extra folder (for example named: audioofclients) of the project and after that how to get the funktionallity to send the voicemessage-file with the E-Mail Sender (Advanced Components).

We can´t find out how the E-Mail-Sender Component does know where to get the recorded messages of the caller.
    How do we have to name the Filename in the record Component and how do we tell the record component where to storage the created >record caller message<-audio-file to let it be send by the E-Mail Component after the customer has finished the message recording.

I am very sorry for the point that my english explenation is more lousy than it should be.

Sunny Greetings
    JAn

7. VAD_Support

Question answered here:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/vad-audio-record-comp-sending-mail-how2-17192.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.