• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

E-mail Sender Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molsen6

Reaction score
Hi

There is a bug in e-mail sender module.

If you enter email adresses it can't contains ex. [email protected]
The problem is If there is a number after @ it doesn't work

/Michael

Hi,

We'll investigate this and let you know.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Regards,

Hi,

We have fixed this bug, thanks for your report.

Until the fix is released, you can avoid experiencing it storing the e-mail in a string variable, and use that string variable in the "To" property. Only constant strings are checked, so you should not receive the error message if you use a variable.

Regards,

VAD updates are not automatic, where should I check to see when updates are released?

Hi,

You can check in the download section:
http://www.3cx.com/blog/help/3cx-downloads/

And the change log page:
http://www.3cx.com/blog/vad-change-log/

When a new version is released, you will see the change log page updated with the new build number. Now the latest build is 2.0.3559. I think that the new build will be available in 2 weeks from now aproximately. But if you need the fix urgently, just let me know and I can send it to you before the official release is available...

Re: How to store record files and how to send it via E-mail

Hello everybody,

we are sitting in front of the 3CX VAD having a understanding problem. Please don*t laugh out load reading the following question: :shock: :p

we have build a MainFlow and tried to implement the Call Related Component >Record<. Can anyone please explain us how it is possible to record and store the recorded caller voice message-file into a extra folder (for example named: audioofclients) of the project and after that how to get the funktionallity to send the voicemessage-file with the E-Mail Sender (Advanced Components).

We can´t find out how the E-Mail-Sender Component does know where to get the recorded messages of the caller.
How do we have to name the Filename in the record Component and how do we tell the record component where to storage the created >record caller message<-audio-file to let it be send by the E-Mail Component after the customer has finished the message recording.

I am very sorry for the point that my english explenation is more lousy than it should be.

Sunny Greetings
JAn

Question answered here:
http://www.3cx.com/forums/vad-audio-record-comp-sending-mail-how2-17192.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.