Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Earphone/speakerphone switch still not working (vers 1.3.2)

Discussion in 'Android' started by ghostrider, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostrider

I installed the newest version of 3cx phone on my ZTE Blade but the switch still does not work.
    Any idea?
    My phone is a Zte Blade with stock rom Android 2.2 and the problem happens both via 3g and wifi so I am forced to use the headset every time.

2. ghostrider

Re: Earphone/speakerphone switch still not working

What does it happen when you click the switch between internal and external? Does it work for you?
    Thanks

3. ghostrider

When I click, nothing happens...

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Please see...http://www.3cx.com/forums/every-new-post-must-contain-20492.html

5. ghostrider

I modified my original post, so I hope now I'll get some help

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: Earphone/speakerphone switch still not working (vers 1.3

I suppose, that it is possible, that it was never tested on that particular phone, as it is hard to get (and expensive) one of each android phone model sold worldwide. With new models being released almost every month, it's even harder. Even though the operating system (each version) has some standards, the phones manufacturer can add hardware, firmware, and features that can cause issues/incompatibilities. What works just fine on one model phone, using the same version of Android, may not work on another. When i chose my phone i made a point of getting one that the 3CX phone had been tested on as I wanted to be able to use it. I realise that is not always possible, but until a new version comes out, that may correct your issues, you might be out of luck.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/3cxphone/android/

7. ghostrider

Well, thanks for your reply. The ZTE Blade has been sold worldwide in more than 2 million pieces being, as far as I know, the second or third most selling product among mobiles. It sounds quite strange to me that the program does not work well on it considering too that normally Chinese mobiles use the simplest and plain android platform with minimal or no modifies to the firmware, that's why it sounds even more strange. Apart from that, it's a pity cause 3cx works with a high quality on the Blade and no other issues if you exclude those I've described in my posts here (no audio switch, no call timer, no integration with the contact list).
    Have a nice day.

8. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

ZTE is in the EU nearly unknow...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. ghostrider

The Zte Blade also known as Orange San Francisco has been sold in more than 2 million units...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.