• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Easy conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleed

Reaction score
Hey, is there way to make easy conference room, so people just deal:858 and nothing else.

or any idea where conference vxml located, so I can make working conference easier for ppl in my office

You can use the Call Control API for that if you want:
http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/call-control-api/

But you would have to handle it yourself, there is no support for that API. Anyway the samples are self explanatories, so it's not big deal.

All the VXML files are located into %ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr, but I would not change that because you would lose your changes when applying a service pack for example.

Regards,

making c plugin looks hard to me for now, guess way to go edit vxml and backup for updates.

but I can not find vxml for conference here C:\ProgramData\3CX\RollBack\AppData\Data\Http\Interface\ivr

is it exist for conference rooms?

The folder you need to check is C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr (not Rollback\AppData\...).
Anyway, I'm not sure if you're going to be able to do it that way, because there is much code there already compiled to a DLL, so even if you change the sources, the code will run from the DLL. So, give it a try if you want, maybe changing VXML files works, but changes to CS files will not work. I don't know what file you need to change. The clue I can give you is that everything starts from ivr_start.aspx (code behind Default.aspx.cs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.