• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Edgerouter Lite Configuration Issues: Firewall Check Error: Unmatched Mapping (1024) on Port 5060

Status
Not open for further replies.

teldata1

Reaction score
I've recently installed a new Edgerouter Lite at our office, and all port forwarding works fine except for 5060, where I receive an "unmatched mapping (1024)" error, while the rest of the ports pass. Does anyone have experience with the Edgerouter, and forwarding the ports for 3CX? I've disabled SIP ALG by using the CLI and that didn't help.

Thanks!

I'm using an EdgeRouter-X ver1.9.1.1
forwarded both udp & tcp for 5060
I get unmatched mapping errors for some of the media server ports
System seems to function ok, but hasn't been up that long and no plans to put in production

I'm using an EdgeRouter-X ver1.9.1.1
forwarded both udp & tcp for 5060
I get unmatched mapping errors for some of the media server ports
System seems to function ok, but hasn't been up that long and no plans to put in production
Did you manually forward the ports?

I have the same issue on USG's (UniFi version of the ERL's). Doesn't seem to affect anything.

disabled SIP ALG and used the port forwarding tab
portforwarding.jpg

from cli enter
Code:
configure
set system conntrack modules sip disable
commit
save
exit

or use gui > config tree

config tree.jpg

click preview
then apply now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.