• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Edit 3cx Conference invitation email

Status
Not open for further replies.

terra

Reaction score
I wish to edit the conference invitation email that is sent when you schedule a conference call. But I cant seem to find the template or where to do it.

Can someone point me in the right direction

This one

---
Hi,

You are invited to attend the following conference call: Test which will take place on the following date and time: 2013/01/31 18:30:10.

To participate, please dial 18881234567 and enter this PIN 2418 to join the conference call at the specified time.
Internal employees that are available will be contacted automatically on their extension. In case the extension is busy, employees can join the conference later by dialing 700 and entering the following PIN 2418.
Conference description: Test Conference.

Regards,

The 3CX Team
3CX Phone System for Windows - developers of software based IP PBX for Windows

---

Hi,

What version are you using? You should be able to go into Management console->Advanced->Conferencing and Customize email template from that location.

Dan:

He asked before SP4. Now with SP4 you can do it as Dan said, prior to that it was a TXT file that you had to browse to. Simply install SP4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.