Edit 3cx Conference invitation email

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by terra, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terra

I wish to edit the conference invitation email that is sent when you schedule a conference call. But I cant seem to find the template or where to do it.

Can someone point me in the right direction

This one

---
    Hi,

You are invited to attend the following conference call: Test which will take place on the following date and time: 2013/01/31 18:30:10.

To participate, please dial 18881234567 and enter this PIN 2418 to join the conference call at the specified time.
    Internal employees that are available will be contacted automatically on their extension. In case the extension is busy, employees can join the conference later by dialing 700 and entering the following PIN 2418.
    Conference description: Test Conference.

Regards,

The 3CX Team
    3CX Phone System for Windows - developers of software based IP PBX for Windows

---

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

What version are you using? You should be able to go into Management console->Advanced->Conferencing and Customize email template from that location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Dan:

He asked before SP4. Now with SP4 you can do it as Dan said, prior to that it was a TXT file that you had to browse to. Simply install SP4.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.