Eicon SIPControl 1.5 Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by undsl, Aug 1, 2007.

1. undsl

Need help setup outgoing calls whit this software...
    I Managed to do the incoming calls ok ....
    The Outgoing is the problem...

PCI Diva server Bri 2M > SIPControl 1.5 (Gateway) > 3cx
    3cx > SipControl > PCI

Any body knows how o set this up?

2. LORD ORION

Not sure I understand completely, but do you mean you want to make an IPcall to 3CX that is not going out via the Bri channel?

When I am driving a Diva board with SIPcontrol 1.5 and using Dialogic HMP to do it, to make an IP call I specify <number>@<IPof3CX> when dialing to make HMP send an IP call to 3CX.

3. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi LORD ORION,

I would like to know that the SIP call from Diva board with SIPcontrol 1.5:

To: "100" <sip:100@IP of PBX>
    From: "PSTN CALLER ID" <sip:pSTN CALLER ID@IP of gateway>

or

To: "100" <sip:100@IP of PBX>
    From: "PSTN CALLER ID" <sip:Virtaul Extension@IP of gateway>

or

Other format?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOu can do both, the diva works ok with 3CX.

I done this recently with a company in Sydney, I am waiting for the write up (as I was unable to do so) and the rest of the paper work before I can write it on the Internet.

But there was another little application in the installation dir sip.... forgot the name that needs to be running aswell.

Also the DIVA needs its own SIP port number that is different from the 3cx box. Each channel needs to be configured (as you know) and you need to map the number to the the 3CX line ID.

But like I mentioned i forgot most of the details (unless i can get infront a box again) its been a month or so ago and we done the job overnightish.

When the paper work comes through I let you know how we done it.

5. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi Henk,

I would like have more information for this device. Can this device handle Calling Line Identification (CLI). Form 3CX box, I cannot find this option. Since most providers MUST get the full qualify CLI otherwise they cannot send your PSTN caller ID to called users. Normally, 3cx box ONLY pass extension number as CLI.

For my region, the full qualify CLI is 8 digits. If CLI prefix is “26034”, and extension is XXX. The full qualify CLI will be “26034XXX”. The display at called user’s phone will show caller ID is 26034XXX.

Thanks,
    5Q

6. LORD ORION

The DIVA with Sip Control is fun to play with. :)

In my scenario I am using

Dialogic HMP for SIP
    Eincon Diva 8.3 drivers, to make the Diva board work
    Sip Control 1.5 to establish a virtual call bertween HMP and the Diva board

To clarify one other thing for everyone, just because it is not fun looking for this info.
    When you want to outdial to the board, to let HMP know you want to establish a virtual call out on one of the board's lines, you dial <number>@<your_HMP_Nic'sIP>:9803 as that is the default port (configurable) SIPcontrol is listening to, for outbound Diva calls.

As everything is done virtually by HMP in my scenario, I have no problem passing ANI/DNIS, I just receive/pass whatever value I want through the Dialogic API. After that, it is everyone else's problem. ;)

Sorry if you are using OCS 2007 or something instead of HMP with SipContorl 1.5. ;) I haven't done that yet so have no comment on CLID related stuff.

Thanks,
    Orion