• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Email Display Name Not Showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wired1

Reaction score
Version 15 SP 1

I would assume that in the email templates that the field Display Name is to allow email to show not just the default reply to email address but a more generic dispaly name like FName LName. I have tried using many different combinations in this field to get it to show Voice Mail as the display name and none seem to work. Are their any other settings that may need to be done with this. I have tried [] and <> in the line also but it only seems to show the email address that I configured in the reply address in the main setup page. I would like to eventually use the %%fullname%% or something like that to make it show who left the message if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Matthew Evans
Wired Sphere Technologies

I just tried this and it seems to work fine:

file.php

file.php

Attachments

• email_template.png
    email_template.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 450
  • from_display_name.png
    from_display_name.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 449
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.