Email Notification not working for management console

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cpontus, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpontus

I enabled the Email Notification for 'Log in and Log out of 3CX Management console' but I am not getting anything each time I log in/out of the management site. Can anyone else confirm this? I get alerts for trunk status and emergency numbers just fine. 3CX 11 SP3.

On a sidenote, thanks to 3CX for finally adding in SSL email server support. No more stupid workarounds!

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

This notification is working only when users with proper access log in and out from management console, not the administrator.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Yes - I can confirm this ... If you enable an extension to have access via http: into the Management URL - using it's extension number and PIN, then you will see log-on and log-off e-mail messages. There are no messages produced when the administrator log-on is used either via URL or via the 3CX Management app'.

Bottom line on this one, is if you want to give Management access to somebody else - and you need to log their access - do it using their (or an ...) extension number and PIN.

best regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.