Email notification of voicemail not sending

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by full2, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. full2

I could have sworn that this feature was working when I first setup the server. As of now I do not get any emails when a voicemail is left. With or without attachments.

Version 14.0.47020.408 Cloud PBX
    Welcome emails working and notifications of services' stopped emails are working.

Everything is working as expected except for voicemail emails. From any of the 3 tenants on the system.

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Can you send a Welcome Email successfully? Also have you tried restarting the services for those 3 instances as a troubleshooting test?

3. full2

Yes the welcome emails work perfect and send straight away. Its only the voicemail notification emails, with or without wav as attachment. Just spun up a "test" instance from the erp.3cx.com portal and got that email as well.

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I find this really odd. If the SMTP you are using is your own, it might be worth trying to check the SMTP logs to see if there is an attempt being made to send.

5. full2

Just had the log emailed to me and there was no attempts to send a email from the system against the server we use. I just sent a welcome email again and am having the log emailed to us showing the successful pass of that email. Any other ideas before I have to reinstall on a new box and restore the backup?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.