• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

didac.mlna

Reaction score
Hi I recently installed 3CX 15.5.5 and I used PBX EXPRESS with Google Cloud.

The thing is during the installation I received the SMTP OK email and the email "your pbx is ready" so during the installation the email connection worked properly.

But now, the pbx is not sending any Welcome Email with the provisioning file. I check in Settings, Email Configuration and when I click Test it's not doing anything. I am using a custom email and configuration is fine because I received two emails during the installation. But now it's not working.

Is this a bug maybe?

Thank you all!

Google Cloud requires a mail system to relay mail through.
We used Sendgrid to achieve this.

Well I don't understand why, 5 months ago I installed another one I think it's a lower version, and it has a custom email configuration too and it's working perfectly and the test shows a success green alert. Whith this version, it not doing anything....

Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.