• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Email-Sender Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilo13

Reaction score
email-sender can not connect to server, does it use the same port number that the 3cx pbx use when it is loaded for email notifications?

Actual it is not the port that is the problem, if the password is numeric does this have an issue as I used a none numeric password and successfully sent it but when trying to using a numeric password whether assigned to a variable or within the password field of the email-sender it will not connect?

Does your password start with the number 0? If it does, remember that you must quote it, otherwise it will be treated as number, and then converted to string, and if it has a trailing 0, it will be removed.

Let me know if this is your case. Otherwise, please tell me how are you exactly configuring it, so we try to reproduce it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.