Email Template

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mirvine, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirvine

Hi,
    Is there any way to change the email template. when i get a voice mail, i would like to know where it come from. i have many did's and it would be great to know. thank you

2. mirvine

well i know that i cant find it from the UI but where in the code can i find it. i searched many areas and cant find a thing

3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Can you please explain the call scenario?
    What do did's have to do with this? You want to know on which incoming DID did the external user contact you? Isn't the caller id enough? What extra information do you need to display / read when a voicemail comes into your voicemail box?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mirvine

What i need to know is from what number they call from, so this way i know if it was important or not, so if they call from the main DID, then i will call back, and if not then ill wait till later

5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes that is the outbound Caller ID or outgoing Caller ID.

The guy calling into your system should display it * this is his outbound caller ID.

Send an invite and explain what you expect to see. I think that you are referring to appending the DID name. This will be available in the next release

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.