Email

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 12494, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12494

12494 Member

I just installed the v15 Beta. The test email from the mail server configuration page was received successfully. However the Welcome email does not seem to be working.

Allen Miller

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 12494

12494 Member

I guess the 3rd time is the charm. I finally did receive one welcome email.

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 12494

12494 Member

Correction. 3rd time was not the charm. I mistook a different email for being the Welcome email.

Allen

4. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Check spam folder perhaps? Email working fine on my install

5. pact

pact New Member

Which SMTP server are you using? The default 3cx one or your own?

6. 12494

12494 Member

It's working. My test email when I configured the Mail Server was received fine. Since this worked I didn't look far enough when I used the Send Welcome Email. I thought since test email arrived to my inbox that I would also get the Welcome email to my inbox. It didn't and that's when I posted here. It turns out the Office 365 Clutter folder snagged the Welcome email but not the Test email.

All is okay.

Thanks.

Allen

7. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

In RC2 we added some improvements in regarding sending of emails, update and lets us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.