• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Emergency calls on italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbok

Reaction score
On italy to make an emergency call the number is 112 or 115 or 113.

these numbers are similar to extension numbers (ex 100, 101, 199)

when I try an emergency call with 3cx I obtain a free ring tone but some ring the tone switch to occuped.

any suggestion? It's better if I change extension number like 900 901 902 etc?

I had the same problem here (Portugal) resolution was, change Extensions to 4 numbers, becouse even with extensions diferent from 112 but with 3 numbers calls wouldnt go. Making a clean instalation with a 4 digit extension number got my problem solved.

CHeers

how about to change the extension to a 2 number ?? I think it's the same thing no?

Havent tried but for what i figured so far, that would work too, has long has the extension digit is diferent from 3 it will work.

Cheers

noway. Just reinstalled with 4 digit instead of 3 (it's impossible to configure 3cx to use only 2 digits)

The problem still persists!!! ifI call a 3 digit number start ringing and give an occuped tome after 5 seconds.

If I configure an eutelia SIP account with a std sip clients these calls works perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.