Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Emergency calls on italy

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Urbok, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urbok

Urbok New Member

On italy to make an emergency call the number is 112 or 115 or 113.

these numbers are similar to extension numbers (ex 100, 101, 199)

when I try an emergency call with 3cx I obtain a free ring tone but some ring the tone switch to occuped.

any suggestion? It's better if I change extension number like 900 901 902 etc?

2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

I had the same problem here (Portugal) resolution was, change Extensions to 4 numbers, becouse even with extensions diferent from 112 but with 3 numbers calls wouldnt go. Making a clean instalation with a 4 digit extension number got my problem solved.

CHeers

3. Urbok

Urbok New Member

how about to change the extension to a 2 number ?? I think it's the same thing no?

4. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Havent tried but for what i figured so far, that would work too, has long has the extension digit is diferent from 3 it will work.

Cheers

5. Urbok

Urbok New Member

noway. Just reinstalled with 4 digit instead of 3 (it's impossible to configure 3cx to use only 2 digits)

The problem still persists!!! ifI call a 3 digit number start ringing and give an occuped tome after 5 seconds.

If I configure an eutelia SIP account with a std sip clients these calls works perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.