• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Emergency Code doesn't switch extension profile presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

uptime1

Customer
Reaction score
v14 Cloud SP2

I want all extensions configured to "Automatically change extension profile based on time of day" (in Extensions, Extension, Office Hours Scheduling, Automatic Extension Scheduling) to change their presence status to Available or Away when I use "Emergency Code - Force 3CX Phone System to IN or OUT of office" to set the 3CX phone system to In Office or Out of Office time.

I dial the Emergency Code and see the configured extensions switch their presence, but they won't flip back to Available.

Is this issue fixed in SP3 or does it not work as I imagine?

As far as I am aware, the Emergency Codes will not affect the Profile of the extensions, they just override the routing decision made on the Inbound Rules.

This is the way the feature was designed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.