• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Emergency Numbers - E911 or CESID support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aberry

Premier Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
Setting up emergency dialing for my two 3CX installs. Right now I have caller ID setup for outgoing calls by DID, and it looks like calls can be identified by emergency services based on that.

For other situations where I don't want to provide a DID for caller ID, or I want it to show a main number for DID what are my options for caller identification. It looks like CESID is a solution that other systems provide. I can't find any mention of this in 3CX documentation. What are others doing?

Thanks, TJ

Unfortunately you are basically SOL. It's been a feature request for years to add emergency CID for the extensions similar to what FreePBX does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.