Empty Activity log V15 Linux

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by choimarc, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choimarc

Hello,

Since I have upgraded to V15 on linux, I have an empty Activity Log. I have restarted all the services and they came back. However, they have disappeared again. Is there something I need to know about this ? I'm using chrome but I have the same thing in edge and internet explorer.

Thanks.

Marco

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

Did you make sure that in the activity log, when you click on Filter "search by date" isn't checked and that you're searching ALL EXTENSIONS and ALL CALLS ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. choimarc

Yes, nothing is checked or specified as a filter.

Thanks.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @choimarc

Please try clearing your browser cache (ctrl + F5) and try again. If that does not work please try changing the logging level to a different value then restart services and see if that works for you. You can change the logging level by navigating to Dashboard / Activity log / Settings
    Can you please also mention what service pack you are running?

5. choimarc

Hi,

I already tried clearing my brower cache but that didn't do anything. I know restaring the services work but I don't want to restart the pbx each time I want to consult the activity log. I will try changing the logging level.

Thanks

Marco

6. choimarc

Hello,

I tried changing the logging level and it doesn't work. What does work is restarting the service. But after 1 day, no more logs in the activity logs until I restart the service again. I'm running version 15.0.62928.5 with the 3cx linux image.

7. bdarcyevans

Today our event log completely cleared as if someone had clicked the Purge button, except no one had done so (I'm the only one with access). We're running 15.5.1694.0 (Debian ISO). New events displayed without any need to reboot server/restart services/change configuration. Very odd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.