• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Empty Receptionist/Manager View on Calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leverage

Reaction score
Looking to demo barge in and listen it, etc.

however its not showing up in the 3CX Receptionist view to do this? we only use softphones, and we have 15 people on calls, yet the "Caller/Callee" page is blank.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 11.01.47 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 11.02.23 AM.png Are the group rights set up for the individuals who should be able to BARGE IN and SEE CALLS? And do you have a PRO License?

Yes Pro64 License, as well as the rights are there per extension and group, I've moved myself in the group even.

And its not even showing when people call out at all. Very odd issue.

Check that they are in the same group and that you have visibility rights to see their calls. Everything should be working because nothing was touched in that area.

Yeah, am a part of said group, I am the admin as well, so I'm unsure.

we have 4 calls going on right now, through our system (not cell phones, just softphones) and the Caller/Callee thing is still blank. meh.

Do you see Precence and every thing else... ?

Yep.
No calls going on atm, but here it is.

upload_2017-2-20_9-45-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRNC IT Infrastructure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.