Enable standard windows controls

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Lance Lavery, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Lance Lavery

Hi all..

I'm evaluating 3CX for a replacement to FreePBX for only one reason. Unified Communications.
    And a few things give me pause, but following the rules.. One topic per post.

So, Please enable standard windows controls.
    Not doing so is a waste of valuable desktop space and a hindrance to productivity.
    Look at the wasted space in the below example of how using desktop padding found in DisplayFusion is keeping my Instant Message program visible at all times and maximizing my ability to see staff statuses using very little real estate.

The user should be able to resize and dock these windows in a way to fit their workflow and environment.
    So for users like mine, being able to have a sidecar docked below to show all members of their teams, would be helpful.

[​IMG]

2. Lance Lavery

To clarify.. By standard window controls I mean the ability to resize, have a standard toolbar with the ability to dock to corners or side of screen etc. Since the 3CX client isn't using a standard container item in the programming, addon programs like DesktopFusion do not have the ability to use custom controls like move to next monitor, snap to grid, ect.

Working with Monitor Splits in DisplayFusion