• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

enabling Call Forward and DND on the desk phone

frontline2

Reaction score
Users should be able to enable call forwarding and DND for each account on the phone separately. I know 3CX does not support multiple line on the phone but it is impossible to have a client with 200 users and do not have multiple lines on the phones.
features.dnd_mode=1
features.fwd_mode=1

Upvote 12
The User should be able to define the target-number on the phone. actually the user have turn on the pc to configure a forwarding.

The User should be able to define the target-number on the phone. actually the user have turn on the pc to configure a forwarding.
You cannot forward a call via desk phone menu. Not every user is comfortable with using 3CX app or softphone on the PC

You cannot forward a call via desk phone menu. Not every user is comfortable with using 3CX app or softphone on the PC

Not comfortable because they don't want to try 90% of the time... "my old system did this" is what I consistently hear.

I would love a BLF key that I could program to forward calls. Changing status is fine, but you can't really edit the statuses on the phone without a PC.

We need PhoneApps similar to Digium/PBXact apps. XML-based mini-apps on the phones themselves. Pretty freaking cool.

I wish 3CX had that but they prefer their webclient and mobile app. Anything to not use a deskphone without their name on it.

Up!

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.