Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ermergency

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by jeroendebruijn, Mar 20, 2017.

1. jeroendebruijn

As seen by some internet companies: When you call them, You get right away a message telling you that there is a big technical problem, and they are working on it.

However, the lion part of our clients do not call their ISP, but us. So when one of the largest ISPs of our country have problems, we will get a few dozen phone calls.

I would like to have a feature where I - well rather our support desk - could easily insert (and change) a prerecorded message to play just after our client connects to our PBX.

Right now I have to connect them to an extension, and manually edit Auto Switch rules (changing the order)
    It is not a problem for me, unless I am not avaible. Our support desk needs to change these messages fost, and with this system, it is just not fast and fool proof enough.

What I would really like, in this instance, Would be a Remote management login where the Support Desk staff Could set such message for each trunk.

To be honest, I am not sure myself how to I would implement such feature in the current environment, in a way that it would be a < 1 minute deal for support staff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...