Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Error 302

Discussion in 'iOS' started by ken.stigler, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken.stigler

Hello,

I am new to the 3CX system and have a question about the soft phone for iOS.

I have installed the soft phone on my iPhone, and sent myself the configuration email.

Everything works while i am on premise and attached to the corporate wireless.

Once I step out of the corporate network, my phone alternates between Connecting and Error 302 in the upper left hand corner. As a result, I see no presence information nor any contacts..

Once I connect to the corporate network, that changes to "Available" and I can see presence and contacts in the application.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

All of the proper ports are open on the firewall.. Oh, and we are running V14.

Thanks

Ken

2. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi There

Try to use the tunnel option to connect, making sure that port 5090 is open and forwarded on your firewall. This will also override the setting of 'Disallow use of extension outside the LAN' if it is enabled for this extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.