Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ERROR 3cx 5.0.3752.0 - trying to add a Provider VOIP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by simones181170, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simones181170

i've made the update to the 5.0.3752.0
    and i try to add a new voip provider and it report an error

this is the error

Cannot save Gateway object: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "gateway_pkey"<br>#0 C:\Programmi\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fGateway.php(247): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save Gat...')<br />
    #1 C:\Programmi\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\gateway_lines_upd.php(859): fGateway::save(Object(oGateway))<br />
    #2 {main}

2. simones181170

same if i try to add a new outbound rule

Cannot save Outbound rule object: add range: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "dnrange2rule_pkey"<br>#0 C:\Programmi\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fOutboundRule.php(130): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save Out...')<br />
    #1 C:\Programmi\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\dialingplan_info.php(99): fOutboundRule::save(Object(oOutboundRule))<br />
    #2 {main}

3. simones181170

backup and restore and now it works

maybe there is a bug for the upgrade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.