Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Error 408

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by micsak, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micsak

Hi,

I'm new with 3CX. I have already setup pbx and I ' m trying to connect remotely to the PBX
    I have setup the extension and I the 3cx tunnel. I connected through iphone 3cx tunner but I can not to connect via windows 3cx software phone. I receive an error PBX status 408 after I established connection to remote tunner succesfully (I can see through softphone debug)

Could you advise?

Michael

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Make certain in the extension settings (other tab) of the extension that you have established for each softphone, that you have unchecked the block for disallow use of this extension outside the LAN and block remote tunnel connections.

It would also be helpful to know more about how your arrangement is setup and what rules are in place and even a log of the error. You do not tell us if the iPhone and the WIndows softphone are to the same extension or different. If the same, what happens when you turn off the iPhone, does the registration go away?

What version free, demo, etc.?

3. cabernethy

Did this ever get resolved? i am having the exact same issue.

Tunnel works on iphone and extension registers on hook, but on the 3CX Windows phone and 3CX Softphone for Windows it give 408 error.

The fact iphone works external I can rule out firewall rules and extension settings.

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.