• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Error (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrumpton

Reaction score
When I check firewall I get following error message.
Incoming calls routed but when answered there is no audio - any hints?
I have a netgear FVS318 firewall that I think may not be helping as I had system working in test environment with 3com router.

1 9000 Error (6) An incompatible NAT configuration has been detected. Please check FAQ for further information.
addrFromAgent =
x.x.x.x:8697
addrFromSTUN =
x.x.x.x:9000
2 9000 Information (9) Port is open and can be used for calls.
externalAddress =x.x.x.x:9000
3 9001 Error (6) An incompatible NAT configuration has been detected. Please check FAQ for further information.
addrFromAgent =
x.x.x.x:8698
addrFromSTUN =
x.x.x.x:9001
4 9001 Information (9) Port is open and can be used for calls.
externalAddress =
x.x.x.x:9001
5 9002 Error (6) An incompatible NAT configuration has been detected. Please check FAQ for further information.
addrFromAgent =
x.x.x.x:8699
addrFromSTUN =
x.x.x.x:9002
6 9002 Information (9) Port is open and can be used for calls.
externalAddress =
x.x.x.x:9002

thanks

Andy

Hi Andy

Is the 3cx & the ip phones on the same lan???
If so put the 3cx in the dmz of your router &
that sould clear up your firewall problem along
with your audio problem.

ecwilson

All phones are remote, we are using it for a helpline staffed by remote volunteers. The 3Cx server is running on Vista Business with vista firewall disabled.
We need a secure robust system for remote users so I'd rather not put it in the DMZ if I can just forward the right ports.

We are using SNOM320 phones.

Thanks

Andy

Have tried placing server in DMZ.
Same error occurred.

Any ideas?

thanks

Andy

Once you place the server in the dmz you will then need to setup the phone the same way.
Inside the 3cx it tells you what ports it needs to work. So then you need to setup all routers
to pass these ports. (the router at the ip phone end point & the router at the 3cx end point)
Also what is the router at the snom320 locations??? Has that been setup too??? What version
of 3cx are you using???

ecwilson

Have set up phones and their local routers correctly. They can access our other VOIP server running PBXware server running on a parallel LAN with same router configuration.

Thanks Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.