Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Error during installation of 3CX Plugin

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by ulasozcelik, Jan 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ulasozcelik

I've pre-installed the Microsoft C++ 2010 SP1 + 2015 SP2 + the most recent version of 3CX Windows Client. When I try to install the most recent version of 3CX Plugin, I get the following error:

11.jpg 22.jpg

Please advise - thanks!

2. Anh Luong

Im using Win 10 64bit ok

3. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @ulasozcelik,

TAPI is only available in 64 bits operating systems, that's why you get that error.

Kind regards.
    Ernesto.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ulasozcelik

Oh no! Is there anyway to make it work on a 32bit OS? We'll be running it inside a VDI environment and it's impossible to switch the golden image to a 64bit OS just to accommodate this TAPI incompatibility.

#4 ulasozcelik, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  5. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you need the single line TAPI, then please send me a private message and I will give you instructions. Multiline TAPI only works in 64 bits operating systems...

The single line TAPI will only let you make outbound calls for a single 3CXPhone instance running in the machine. So if you have many agents in different terminal server sessions running 3CXPhone, then this will not be a solution for you. But if you have a single user, then I can give you a solution.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Alexander Walden

i have a similar Problem on my Win 7 32 bit. The Installation of the Tapi-Driver dosent work. Please send me the solution. We are all Single user.

7. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Alexander Walden,

Please send me a private message with your email address, so I can contact you back.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.