Error during installation

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by DTI, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTI

DTI

I have a fresh Debian install. When I trie to finish de 3cx install i get the following error:
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.WriteIniFiles(Boolean writePsIni, Boolean writeMediaIni, PhoneSystem root) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.CreateDatabase(Action`1 stateChanged) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.ExecuteSetup(SetupSettings setupSettings, Action`1 stateChanged, Action`1 errorNotifier) at PbxWebConfigTool.PbxSetupService.CreatePbxInternal(SetupSettings settings)

Any ideas?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @DTI

Are you trying to install the PBX on a virtualisation platform? If that is the case are you using a legacy network adapter? If so please configure the environment so it does not use such an adapter

3. DTI

DTI

No, im using a non virtualized debian...... im not using the onboard network card, it has a pci network card.... In the step when i have to set up my default network adapter i have nothing listed, could that be the problem?...... the networks works fine

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The fact that there is nothing listed when asked for a network adapter is certainly an issue. Make sure that the drivers for that network card are installed or use the default network card and test if that works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.