Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

error I need help

Discussion in 'Windows' started by wisecomputers, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

Ok, I now have V6 RC1, and I still can not add an extension. Any help would be great. I need to get this fixed ASAP.

Object duplication error

Click here to see the detailed error description.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Object duplication error

Cannot save User object: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "users_pkey"<br>#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fUser.php(56): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save Use...')<br />
    #1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\user_extension_info.php(1129): fUser::save(Object(oUser))<br />
    #2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPage.php(70): aOnOk->execute()<br />
    #3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPage.php(85): fmPage->processData()<br />
    #4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\gui\fmPageEx.php(110): fmPage->toHTML()<br />
    #5 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\user_extension_info.php(1183): fmCustomPage->toHTML()<br />
    #6 {main}

2. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

6.0.546.0 is the newest, and it does not fix it with that.

3. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

I am hoping for a better solution, Nick do you have any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.